Show Pride in Your Community and Shop Local with an evening stroll through Downtown Reading.
Enjoy shopping your favorite local retailers who will be open late while strolling Downtown Reading and connecting with your fellow neighbors. Come support our thriving downtown district!
Location: Reading Downtown (16 Lowell Street, Reading MA)
Date/Time: Thursday, August 17th from 5pm to 8pm
Parking: Upper Haven Lot, Woburn Street, On Street Parking throughout Downtown
The Reading-North Reading Chamber of Commerce announced that there will be two performances downtown on Thursday during the Summer Stroll. A trio of musicians will be playing at 642 Main Street (in front of Goodhearts Children’s Shop) and a piano and sax duo will be performing jazz songs at the Pocket Park, 54 Haven Street (by PDA Dental Associates). Many businesses will be open late and specials include:
- Whitelam Books is open until 8pm
- PDA Dental Group will have a table in front of their offices on Haven Street
- Tin Bucket will be open and hosting a summer sale
- GoodHearts has 50% off Sale racks on the sidewalk and 25% Summer Clothing inside the store
- Love Struck has 40% off Sale racks both inside and outside the store