We’re excited to announce the return of #WellnessWednesdays! This 6-week ARPA funded series that will take place each Wednesday from 11am – 1pm beginning today, January 11th at the Reading Public Library.
Each week will feature new topics and lectures related to living a healthy lifestyle! Lunch will also be served.
To register, please call the Pleasant Street Center at 781-942-6794.
- January 11th – Chris Kowaleski – Health & Wellness in a Community Setting
- January 18th – Terry Currier – Introduction to Tapping
- January 25th – Dr. Kieran Reid – Exercise Physiology & Physical Performance
- February 1st – Lori Gordon – Exercise & Strength Training
- February 8th – Martha Fernandez – Public Health Engineering
- February 15th – Lynne Bolen – Intentional Health through meditation, breathing & motion