Reading Municipal Light Department (RMLD) is a municipal electric utility serving over 70,000 residents in the towns of Reading, North Reading, Wilmington, and Lynnfield Center. RMLD has over 30,000 meter connections within its service territory. Our utility offers a comprehensive benefit package and a pleasant, smoke-free work environment.
RMLD is an equal opportunity employer.
- Substation Lead Technician
- Integrated Resource Analyst II
- Integrated Resources Engineer I or II
- Distribution Engineer
- Control Room Operator
- Assistant Director of IRD (Power Supply)
- Work Management Specialist
- General Foreman Operations
- Facilities Maintenance Worker
- Human Resources Manager
- Director of Integrated Resources Division
RMLD is also looking for College Students for our Summer Learning Program. Lean more about the program here.
Click here to apply. Please indicate the position you are applying for and include your resume as an attached file.