One of the most popular amusements is back this year – Dunk the Readings! On September 10th from 12PM-4PM, Local leaders have stepped up to take their turns sitting in a dunk tank for a good cause. Local students may want to take note, as they’ll see some familiar faces in the dunk tank this year.
Dunk the Readings will be located on the corner of Haven and Gould Streets during the Faire. $2 buys one chance to dunk someone, and $5 buys three tries. For a $20 donation, you can enjoy an automatic dunk and see a local leader get dropped into some pretty cold water.
Proceeds from Dunk the Readings will benefit the reading Rotary Club/Fall Street Faire and 2020 RMHS graduate Autumn Hendrickson, whose researching and writing a book about the men and women from Reading and North Reading that served in World War II.
In the Tank
- Jessica Callanan (RMHS Interim Principal) 12:00 – 12:30pm
- Rochelle Rubino (Parker Principal) 12:30 – 1:00pm
- Dr. Milaschewski (Superintendent) 1:00 – 1:30pm
- Tom Wise (School Committee) 1:30 – 2:00pm
- Mark Dockser (Select Board) 2:00 – 2:30pm
- Fidel Maltez (Town Manager) 2:30 – 3:00pm
- Chris Haley (Select Board) 3:00 – 3:30pm
- Jackie McCarthy (Select Board) 3:30 – 4:00pm
- Jess Theriault (RMHS Assistant Principal) – Collections/Balls
- Carla Nazzaro (School Committee) – Collections/Balls
- Erin Gaffen (School Committee) – Collections/Balls
- Kadi Buckley (RMHS Assistant Principal) – Collections/Balls
- Amanda Haley – Collections/Balls