Attention all Reading residents! On Saturday, May 13th, the United States Postal Service and the National Association of Letter Carriers will run their Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive, the largest food drive in the nation.
Please leave your donation of non-perishable, unexpired food items near your mailbox before your letter carrier delivers your mail. Your items will be delivered to the Reading Food Pantry.
Here is a current list of items needed:
- Instant Coffee, regular & decaf
- 2 lb. boxes of Granulated Sugar
- Canned Peaches
- Cookies, family size packages
- Facial Tissues
- Pancake Mix
- Applesauce, 6 pack containers
- Raisins, 6 pack containers
- Microwave Popcorn